Candidate for Accreditation applications may be submitted at any time during the twelve months following Candidate Academy attendance. Similarly, Substantive Change applications from accredited institutions may be submitted at any time provided the institution is not on Probation or Show Cause status or within the six-month moratorium preceding an accreditation visit.
However, if an institution would like its application to be approved at a particular Commission Meeting, the application must be submitted by the 2023 and 2024 deadlines listed below:
- OCT 26, 2023 (for the December 11-12, 2023 Commission Meeting)
- JAN 24, 2024 (for the March 2024 Commission Meeting)
- APR 24, 2024 ( for the June 2024 Commission Meeting)
- JUL 24, 2024 ( for the September 2024 Commission Meeting)
- OCT 30, 2024 (for the December 2024 Commission Meeting)
Please bear in mind that students may not begin a new program or occupy a new campus or location until the Commission has granted initial approval to the application establishing the new program, campus, or location.
If you have questions about the application approval process, please contact Dr. Kallan Williams, Assistant Executive Director – Compliance Division, at (800) 917-2081, ext. 204 or at [email protected].